Want a cold snack for the hot weather? Try these frozen yogurt barks that are very simple to make! All you need is yogurt and toppings like fruit!
Ingredients (makes 12 servings)
- 2 cups of whole milk yogurt (whole milk is recommended for a creamier texture!)
- ½ cup of diced strawberries
- ½ cup of blueberries
- ¼ cup granola
- You can add other toppings such as dried fruits, nuts, seeds, and honey!
- Use a baking sheet or parchment paper to line a sheet pan. Directly pouring the yogurt onto the pan will make it harder to take out the frozen bark
- Pour the yogurt onto the lined pan and spread the yogurt evenly.
- Add the toppings on the yogurt
- Place the pan in the freezer and freeze for at least 3 hrs
- Cut the bark into 12-15 pieces.
- Enjoy while it’s cold! Keep leftovers in the freezer. You can store it in the freezer for up to 3 months