Quick and Easy Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seeds provide a ton of health benefits and are a great source of fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins. They’re great for smoothies or puddings to be enjoyed for a quick snack, dessert, or a delicious, but filling breakfast to start your day!
2 tbs Chia Seeds
½ cup of plant-based milk (oak milk, almond milk, etc.)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
Assorted fruits and berries
- Add chia seeds and your choice of milk into a glass container with a sealable lid.
- Add in vanilla extract and cinnamon and mix until well combined.
- Leave in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Once the pudding is set (chia seeds should absorb all the liquid), mix well again.
- Top with fresh berries, coconut chips, and a drizzle of honey and enjoy!