By Daniella Rodriguez, Health Aggies Intern
1- Nutella Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
By: the kitchen is my playground
In addition to being delicious tiny slices of chocolatey cheesecake, Nutella-Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are also quite simple to make.
- Just split some big strawberries in half. Because it looks gorgeous and the leaves serve as a small “handle” to grab onto while picking up and eating these wonderful tiny pieces, I like to leave the leaf cap on and simply chop straight through it.
- Put the cut-side-up strawberry halves on a serving plate. Cut a very little slice off the strawberry’s rounded platter side to provide the fruit halves a flat surface to rest on if they don’t sit level.
- If desired, add some of the Nutella-cream cheese combination and garnish with some chopped hazelnuts or slivered almonds.
2- Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Bites
By: Healthy Family Project
Don’t forget to wash your strawberries before preparing these frozen strawberry and yogurt bites! Strawberries may be washed by submerging them in cold water for 20 seconds, then allowing them to air dry.
Make sure the molds are bite-sized, but have fun choosing and filling them! Any candy mold will do and there are numerous sets available.
- The strawberries that have been diced, Greek yogurt, and honey should all be combined in a medium mixing dish. Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Following that, scoop the mixture into the molds. Wait until they are frozen for a few hours. Then, when you’re ready for a snack, take them out and eat them!
3- 5-Ingredient No Bake Strawberry Tart
By: Tried and Tasty
- 3/4 c. dates chopped
- 3/4 c. rolled oats
- 1/4 c. walnuts
- 8 oz yogurt choose your favorite
- 2-4 Strawberries
- In a food processor or blender, combine dates, rolled oats, & walnuts until crumbly mixture.
- Divide mixture in half & press in a small (4-5 inch) non-stick tart pan. Spoon in half of yogurt in each tart. Top with desired number of strawberries
4- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- In a medium-sized dish that can go in the microwave, combine the chocolate chips, evaporated milk (NOT condensed milk!) and coconut oil. Microwave on high for 112 minutes.
- Stir the heated fudge mixture as soon as possible until it is fully smooth.It will first appear as though it won’t exactly function. like things won’t be completely smooth. Every time I use this fudge recipe, I get the same feeling!
- Stir in any optional mix-ins, such as almonds or coconut, until the microwave fudge mixture is completely smooth.The heated fudge mixture should now be poured into a pan.
- Once your fudge has hardened in the refrigerator, cut it into squares or hearts.
If you try any of these, let us know!