You want to eat chocolate brownies, chocolate chip cookies, and banana bread together and taste them together. You’re in the right place! This recipe combines both banana bread and chocolate chip cookies into a bar. This recipe is vegan and allows for a lot of customization.
- ½ cup mashed bananas (that’s about one large banana)
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 2 cups of peanut or almond butter
- ¾ cup of flour, which could be oat, almond, white, spelt
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a 9×13” pan with parchment paper.
- Pour all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix them very well. Mixing with a big spoon works well!
- Transfer the batter into the pan and spread them out evenly. You can sprinkle more chocolate chips on the surface for more chocolatey-ness!
- Put the pan into the oven and bake for 20 minutes. They will look a bit underdone, but they will start to firm up after they cool.