Chia seeds provide a ton of health benefits and are a great source of fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins. They’re great for smoothies or puddings to be enjoyed for a quick snack, dessert, or a delicious, but a filling breakfast to start your day!
- 2 tbs Chia Seeds
- ½ cup of plant-based milk (oak milk, almond milk, etc.)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Assorted fruits and berries
- Coconut chips
- Add chia seeds and your choice of milk into a glass container with a sealable lid.
- Add in vanilla extract and cinnamon and mix until well combined.
- Leave in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Once the pudding is set (chia seeds should absorb all the liquid), mix well again.
- Top with fresh berries, coconut chips, and a drizzle of honey and enjoy!