By Hannah Squire, Health Aggies Coordinator
After more than a year off campus working remote, are you feeling disconnected from campus? Feeling like you want to get back into an in-person routine that promotes a healthy lifestyle? Well it turns out, you’re not alone!
Here are just 5 easy and accessible ways you can boost your health and social life while getting acclimated to campus life this Fall:)
- Come chat with the Healthy Aggies Team at our table in the Quad and make a new friend Wednesday’s October 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th on West Quad from 11am – 1:30pm!
- Take pictures with the Healthy Aggie props at our table and tag @ucdhealthyaggies when posting on Instagram.
- Try some irresistible free snacks like smoothies and veggie chips at the Healthy Aggie table Wednesday at the Farmer Market in the West Quad.
- Read the Healthy Aggie blog posts to pick up some cool health and wellness tips & tricks and implement the habit in your life.
- Bring a friend to pick up some fun Healthy Aggie swag at our Wednesday Farmer Market tables at the West Quad to represent all around campus!
Now that you have 5 ways to make the transition to campus more fun, this coming school year, share these tips with a fellow Aggie. The Healthy Aggie Team can’t wait to see you very soon! Oh, and sign up for our monthly newsletter, here and tell us how you’re boosting your fun in the comments!