Skip to content
2 Cups Butternut Squash (1/2 inch cubes)
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Cup Quinoa (Uncooked)
2 Cups Water
1 Pomegranate Seeds
2 teaspoons Chopped Fresh Sage
¼-1/2 Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Toss the squash with the olive oil and salt and spread in a single layer on the baking sheet.
3. Roast for about 20 min, or until tender, tossing after 10 min.
4. While squash is roasting, prepare the quinoa according to the package.
5. In a bowl, combine the squash, quinoa, and remaining ingredients. Sprinkle goat cheese on top.