1 bunch of Kale
4 teaspoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Any other desired spices (paprika, garlic powder, cumin, etc.)
1. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Remove stems from kale and tear into two inch pieces.
2. Toss Kale with olive oil and desired spices in a large bowl.
3. Spread roughly 1/3 of the kale in a single layer on a large plate.
4. Microwave for 3 minutes. If leaves are crispy, transfer to serving bowl, if not continue to microwave in 20-second increments until crispy. Repeat with remaining 2 batches.
5. Store chips for up to 1 week in airtight container.